Bigg Boss Season 12 Registration 2018 Non Resident Indian (NRI) Audition Online

By | October 30, 2017

Bigg Boss Season 12 Registration 2018, Bigg Boss Season 12 NRI Audition, Bigg Boss 12 Audition for Non Resident Indian, BB 12 Audition Form Online.

The Registration Process For Bigg Boss 12 will be start Soon. Guys if you want to be a part of Next season, then you need to start Preparation. For Preparation you need to see the Videos of Previous Participants. In theses Video You can check out the Way of Taking and Attitude /Personality and Dressing Sense. Everything is Noticeable in Audition Video.

Bigg Boss Season 12 Registration 2018

Bigg Boss Season 12 Registration 2018

Big Boss is a most popular show in India and the whole nation is familiar with this reality television show. Every year this show comes up with new twists & turns to entertain the audience. In the current year, 2017, the Big Boss Season 11 is already running on a popular Indian TV Channel, named as Colors. The Big Boss Season 11 was started in the month of September 2017 and is still running. As the show is running, so the officials decided to start up the preparation of Big Boss 12 side by side. Officials and the authorities of this show has started the preparation of Season 12 also.

Bigg Boss Season 12 Registration 2018

The auditions of the Season 12 are said to be held soon. Till now the audition dates and venue is not decided neither released. But it is expected that the auditions of the Big Boss Season 12 will be started in the month of June 2018. Whereas the show will be started in the month of September 2018, as per every year. As per every season, Season 12 is also expected to be much more entertaining and interesting. Theme of Big Boss Season 12 is Jungle, as per the latest information. Whereas in this season 12 the audition is open for the whole nation and the twist in this season is that in Season 12 the foreigners and NRI ’s can also participate. Till now we have seen that in Big Boss only the celebrities can take part. But from the season 10 the commoners of the country were also included in this show.

Show DetailsBigg Boss
Season12
Registration DateJanuary 2018
Audition DateApril 2018
Audition process Via Voot App
Last DateUpdate Soon

Bigg Boss Audition For Non Resident Indian

So this is the second time that the auditions are open for all the common people of the country. Celebrities will also be in the show and the new change brought up is that the foreigners and NRI ‘s. For the Season 12 auditions the foreigners and the NRI people can also apply. The online application form is open for all. To take part in the season 12 auditions people can apply by visiting the official site or by the mobile app. All the interested people must stay in touch to know the dates to apply for the auditions. It is said that the applying process for the Season 12 auditions will be started in the starting months of the year 2018.

Bigg Boss Season 12 NRI Registration 2018

• Open the Google Play store in your phone.
  • Search an App named as Voot.
  • Download this app and install it in your phone.
  • Open the app and click on Big Boss Season 12.
  • Main page of Big Boss Auditions will be opened, there click on Apply Now.
  • Then enter all the details such as your name, e – mail address, contact number, city, state, height, weight, gender, date of birth etc.
  • Also upload one of your entertaining video and then click on submit.

By this your Bigg Boss 12 Audition 2018 will be completed. A video is mandatory and in that video you have to do some entertaining thing. The video must be of minimum 3 minutes and should be of 50 MB in size. By this video and your profile only the official will shortlist the candidates for the Season 12.

In this way all the interested people can apply for the Season 12 auditions. To know more about the Big Boss Season 12 all the interested people must stay in touch with the official link of Big Boss.

Bigg Boss 12 Contestants

Bigg Boss 12 auditions for NRI i.e. Non-residential in India are now opens. Now NRI can also participated in the Bigg Boss season 12 2018.   Here I will tell you if you are NRI then how you can Register online, fill the registration form and audition details about the Bigg Boss season 12 2018.so guys learn step wise step from this post. Read continue. Hi guys it’s time to take part in the Bigg Boss coming season in 2018 i.e. season 12. Till date only Indian can participate in the Bigg Boss house from last 10th and 11th season. This is only two seasons in which the commoners can participate. But only those commoners can participated in this show who lived in India not NRI. So guys now Bigg Boss completed its 11 season with the participation of the commoners. So now they again come back with its new season i.e. season 12 in 2018.

Show name: Bigg Boss

Season: 12th

Post type: Audition process for NRI

Starting date: in the month of May 2018

Closing date: June 2018

Audition date: July to August 2018

That as we know that Bigg Boss always comes back with its new concept of the show.  But they never shared their secrete with media. But this is very secrete news that this year the Bigg Boss also take the audition of the NRI. Really guys this is also very good news that. Now in Bigg Boss 12 there are three groups of the members of the house i.e. one are Celebrity contestants, second are commoners and third are now NRI.

Bigg Boss Season 12 Registration 2018

I know everyone whether he belongs from India or from out of India biggest fan of the Bigg Boss. And every one wants to be the part of the Bigg Boss house as contestant. As we know that Bigg Boss completes the dream of the common man with the opening of the door of the Bigg Boss house in Season 10 and 11.  But if you are NRI then you are unable to participate in such show. So in this year NRI can also participate in the coming season of the Bigg Boss 12 2018. Really guys this happened first time in the history that a NRI can also be the part of the Indian show. So guys if you want to take part in the show here I have very important news, information and registration details about the NRI that how they can participated in the game.

How you can take part in the Bigg Boss season 12 2018

1. Firstly you have to show your proof in support of your NRI.
  2. Now guys make your audition video which later you have to upload in the registration form online.
  3. Make sure that this is your audition video first and last.
  4. The selection of the contestant basically depend on your this video.
  5. And your age also between 18 years to above.

Bigg Boss 12 Registration

• Firstly download the VOOT App from your play store or you can visit the official website of the VOOT.
  • Now here find the link of Audition for Bigg Boss 12 2018.
  • Now click and fill the online registration form with your name, hobby, address, contact information, upload your photograph and video.
  • Now submit your application or registration video.

So guys this is the process for the NRI citizen   for the participation in the Bigg Boss house. And other all process is same like the Indian citizen. You can contact with us through commenting in the comment box or you can also contact with us Facebook page. Follow us for more details.

137 thoughts on “Bigg Boss Season 12 Registration 2018 Non Resident Indian (NRI) Audition Online

1. Rajat sharma

Sir ji hum be big boss ka ghr ka hissa bnna chahta ha
    Kripya hma be select kra bigboss ji

Mobile no.7298819633
    .7889571312

2. Tannu Kumari

Mera naam Tannu Hai, I want to be part of Bigboss 12 season. what I do.

3. Pooja Satish Kamble

Mera name Pooja Kamble. me big boss12 me Jana chahti hu . Aur muze big boss bahut pasand he .

4. nayeem lone

Sir hum ko b moka de doo ki mai khud ko prove kar sakhu ki mai b kuch kar sakta hun plz sir her kis na kise k under kuch na kuch talent hota hai bs usse ek chance ki zaroorat hota hai bs vo ek hai show hai vo hai big boss. Jo b big boss mai aaya hai chaha vo celebrity ho ya ek commoner big boss ne uss ki life hi change ki hai so plz sir humhain b ek moka doo. .

5. priti mehta

Hello sir l want go to bigg boss house one chance pls plz sir
    Contact 9700865575

6. pooja juneja

hii bigg boss plz muje ek bar moka jarur do log to jb bigg boos ho ek asa stage h jo mri puri jindgi bdl sakta h or me apni mummy ko wo khushi de sakungi plz bigg boss ek moka jrur dena. my no.9896927605

7. jitendra thakur

लगता है कि आप को मेरी जरूरत है Thakur

8. Poonam sharma

Mera naam Poonam Sharma hai main 21saal ki Hoon Mujhe Bigg Boss serial bahut achha lagth mein likho show me aana chahti HoBigg Boss Aana chahti Hoon

9. mohd shees

mujhe big boss bht pasnd h mera favorite program he. aur mene sare episode dekhe he so.
    big boss me aker me dikhana chahta hu me kya hu apni personality improved krne k liye and also
    apni family k liye bigg boss me ana chahta hu.
    sir pls give me one chance.

10. Sabir malik

Hi Colours TV hi big Boss my name is Sabir Malik in Gujarat to Vadodara city belong her my contact number is 7359 63 8098 thank you

11. Reena Bansal

Hii mera naam reena Bansal hai or me bigg boss me jana chatti hu or me m.p.ka chote sa gao aangor sa bro

12. Shahzad khan

Sir hum garibo ko we ek mokka dey do bigg boss mai aane ka
    Shahzad khan
    9718721841

1. Aman kha

Dosto koi btayega ki big boss me audition dene ke liye kya karna padega 3 saal se try kar raha hu par kuch kar ni paraha hu plzzzzzzz btao koi log my no 9118521035

13. Kuldeep

Hi, This is Kuldeep Kaur and i am living in Canada for last 7 years .I am watching Bigg Boss from last 6 years and i never missed this show from last two years i tried to give my audition but NRI was not allowed now finally i got chance to get in Bigg Boss 12.:-)

14. Priya

This is priya full maharashtrian .. mujhe drama karna pasand hai.. bigg boss mera favourite show hai aur mene sare season dekhe hai .. sabse badi jo kamjori hai meri wo hai ghussa mujhe ghussa aye to samne wale ko pagal bana dungi mera ghussa koi control nhi kar sakta .. pagal hu, funny hu, dramebaz hu & dosti nibhati hu

15. Parvej khokhar

hi big boss mera name khokhar parvej he mu je 1 chans chaiye me bhot sari acting bhi kar sak ta hu pliz 1 mouka do hamko my contek 9601988515 pliz

16. Mohd Ahmad

Hello big boss sir I am Mohd Ahmad from Allahabad uthar Pradesh…
    Aaj tak koi Up ka big boss main entry Nhi liya hai sir ek chance mujhe do …
    I am belong rural Area big boss sir but I am interested..
    I follow all big boss shows so Sir please give me one chance rural Area person..
    My fb I’d = MohdAhmadraza1997@gmail.com
    My contact no wtsp no = 9506404841
    Instagram I’d = Mohd Ahmad raza

17. Ganesh Manohar Khade

Hi Sir/ Madam
    My Name Is :- Ganesh Manohar Khade
    Main Sion, Dharavi Main Rahata Hu Mujhe Acting Pasand Hai
    My Age .20 , Hai Mujhe Ek Chansh Chahiye O Chansh Aap Hi De Sakte Ho
    Please Sir And Madam One Chansh……
    My Contact Number :- (8655831393), (9082192252)

18. Ankit Shandilya

hum garib h lekin dusro ko amir banne k soacte h duniyaa hilane ka dum rkhta hu to big boss choti cheeze h mere liye contct no 9009050942.9893607417 select kro to phne kr denaa intzaar rhegaa

19. Ankit Shandilya

my target one n only worlds ecnomy change so can u pls give me one chance duniyaa hillaa dungaaa duniyaa mere dam per chlti h real shivaay

20. Pankaj gond

dear bigg boss team.
    मैं पंकज कुमार गोन्ड उत्तर प्रदेश (आज़मगढ) का निवासी हूँ बहुत दिन से bigg boss reality show ko enjoy krta aa rha hu par season 11 ke alawa aor koi season pura nhi dekh paya hu. pura gaw hame ijjat deta hai par apne ghar me ham nalayak hu. kahe nhi ek maoka hame bhi de ke dekhte ganga maiya ki kasam bahute alag maza denge show me ek garib baap ka beta hu sayad meri bhi zindagi yahi se sawar jaye baki aap log ki marzy dhanyawad.. mera number. 9561444838
    7039753638

21. Nadim qureshi

Please one chance I am best bigg boss12…..na English na desi all India best Qureshi..

22. ASHISH KUMAR KOHLI

hi. bboss i am Ashish k Kohli. please give me one chance. I describe my real life. i am very faith on bigg boss.
    My contact- 7248709730

23. Farjana Lotus

Ohh..thank you Bigg Boss.
    i wanna join from Bangladesh.
    mujhey ek chance to denaho cahiye..mera vi right hey bigg boss mey janeka..bigg boss select me i am ready ..

24. Roopesh Singh

Please I want a one chance in bigg boss season 12th please
    My contact no 09621205000

25. Anuj kumar

I want to participate in bb12 for my parent’s name and fame plzz select me

26. Naresh balwani

Namaste big boss mera naam naresh balwani hai sir me big boss me aana chahta hu. Thank you.big boss.

27. Amirul Hasan

Mera naam Amirul Hasan pyar se mujhe Nasim bolte h . Mai bharati vidyapeeth univercity college of ayurved se hu mera abhi internship chalu h . Mai season 9 se dekh raha hu . Jis din dekha usi time socha mujhe big boss me jana h . Or mujhe big boss aana h .to agr aap ko acha lage to salect karo nhi to fir try karunga .insan ko try karte rahna chahia .ek din to uski manjil mil hi jaati h . Thanks big boss

28. SANDEEP SINGH BISHT

Milega guru chans pehle mera no. To aaye tb to milega yar

29. Akanksha sharma

big boss please give me one chance.. mai is show me sirf famous hone k liye hi ni aa cahtu hu.. ue show meri zindgi h… mai is show me aakr apni lyf ko ek mauka dena cahtu hu..please i want to hear… big boss cahte h…

30. Puja Das

Mai house wife hu mujhe ek mouka milega to mai duniya ko prove krna chahti hu ki shadi k baad life khatm nhi hoti bsssss jeene ki chah honi chahiye so plsss sir 1chance i love bigg boss……….

31. sukhvinder singh

hlow big boss sir hame 1 chance dijiye mera nam sukhvinder hain mai uttrakhand ka rehne wala hun mahila shakti life line khalsa sewak bahut se group mene banye hua hain main bigg boss main akar nam kamna nhi chahta hun meri dreem hain ki jo main apna social work kar raha hun blnc ki bajah se pura nhi ho pa raha hain main chahta hun ki bigg boss main akar bigg boss jitkar prize many se main apne social work main inbestment karke garib logo ki help kar saku or mere dwara chalye ja rahe karye logo tak pahuch sake or vo bhi isme mera sath de ..

32. Adeel Ashraf

Salman sir please invite Erica Fernandes for big boss season 12 pleaseeeeeeeezzzzzzz…. 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 invite her please we wanna see her real side like Hina Khan

33. Saif Ahmed

Plz
    Sir give me a chance in Big Boss season 12
    Plz sir i request you .

34. Saif Ahmed

Plz
    Sir give me a chance in Big Boss season 12..
    Plz plz plz
    My contact no- 9506068821,8858118363

35. Pooja Rao

pooja rao naam h mera joth bolne walo se nafrat h mujhe imandari se har kaam karti ho ladko se kum nhi ho kaam karne me.
    jo ladke kaam kr sakte h wo mai bhi kr sakti ho.
    apne aap ko sabit karne ke liye
    plz bigg boss ek chance de do.*

36. Pooja Rao

Bigg boss me ek chance mile to chak de fate kr denge.
    ek chance to aam admi ko bhi milana chahiye apne aapko sabit karne ka.
    plz ek chance de do bigg boss.
    jhande gaar denge.
    bindaas dalog khud ka h

1. mosin khan

Sir ek baar bigg boss me aane ka moka do I am bigg fan of Salman khan contact no. 7088554211

37. prashu Kumare

Sir rajestasion kasiy ho rhi h plesss betao sir I am bigg fan big boss and salman Khan sir your contact 8394852119 plesss coll me ..