Bigg Boss 12 Audition 2018 (Common People) Indiawale Registration Form Online

By | January 20, 2018

Bigg Boss Season 12, Bigg Boss 12 Audition 2018 (Common People) Indiawale, Bigg Boss 12 Registration Form Online, Bigg Boss Season 12 Audition, Bigg Boss Season Twelve (Barha) Common Man Audition Date, Bigg Boss 12 Entry

Bigg Boss 12 Audition 2018 now started very soon. As to participate in the Audition for the Bigg Boss season 12 you have to do the online registration on the Voot App or you can also submit your online application form on our website. So guys get ready for the next years. This year I know many of the public get upset who are selected for the Bigg Boss 11. But guys now if you fail in the previous season then this is really the golden opportunity to take part in the next season.

Bigg Boss 12 Audition

Bigg Boss 12 Audition

Everybody knows that Bigg Boss is the most controversial shows in the Indian Television.  And very one badly fan of this show and want to be the part of the show. And I know you all waiting for to open the audition lines. Here I already told you about the eligibility criteria about the show and the process about the show. Very soon the Bigg Boss going to open the auditions lines for the common man. Only from here you can get the exclusives news about the show. You can also got the updates about the coming season of 12 on our Bigg Boss audition page.

Bigg Boss 12 Audition

Like the previous season of the Bigg Boss 10, the Bigg Boss season 11 becomes more successful. So to see this, the show makers also decided to get the entry of the commoners in the Bigg Boss house season 12. So guys get ready with your audition video. Guys to take part in the Bigg Boss 12 you have to do the online registration for the audition. You have to fill the online registration form on the VOOT App, or you can also submit your registration application form on the official website of the VOOT.   You can also make sure that the audition video you uploaded on the app is good or not. Because all depend on the registration video. Voot App is the official App for Viacom India. All the TV Show telecast on Colors and MTV India, they are available in Voot. So if you want to see the Previous Season, you need to download Voot and then you can see it.

The Bigg Boss 12 Registration is also take place via Voot app. One Question always rise in your Mind that, who will select participant for Bigg Boss. Every Year The selection will be conducted via a Team. This team is work under Show Directors and Producers. After Reading your Profile and See your Audition Video they will decide that you are eligible for Bigg Boss 12 or not. The public who called for the audition in the Bigg Boss 12 all are depend on your registration video.Guys your video must be unique and latest. So that so maker will forced to call you for the audition. So guys if you are interested to take part in the coming season of the Bigg Boss 12 then you have to apply for the registration and complete your registration form. Guys you have to wait for the little time to participate in the Bigg Boss 12. So guys are in touch with us. We always trying to give you the best and valuable information related to this show.

Bigg Boss Season 12 Audition

To submit your online registration form for the audition of the Bigg Boss 12 is very compulsory. Because this is also the part of select the contestant in the Bigg Boss house. Guys with the entry in the Bigg Boss house you can also get the huge money in shape of reward and also the name and fame. Some of the show makers and producers also launched your in their project. So guys we hard work then previous years. This time you have to be in the Bigg Boss house in season 12. There is no surprise that the Bigg Boss always has their unique theme and new concept while taking the audition of the commoners. So guys time to time I also told you about the themes and concept of the coming season of the Bigg Boss 11.  With the help of the audition you have to chance live in the Bigg Boss house with the celebrity contestant.  This is really a great news to the entire bigg boss fan that 3rd time the Bigg Boss again conduct the audition in the commoners.

Here I will provide you the complete information about the online registration on the Voot App, Voot website and also on color television. This is the mist entertainment show. This show is watched by the every type of the people. And this is also the family show having the high quality drama etc. I am also the huge fan of the Bigg Boss.  So guys read this article very carefully.

How To Prepare for Bigg Boss 12??

• In the Bigg Boss 12 Audition / Bigg Boss season 12 Registration Follow the Steps Given Below.
  • Firstly guys download the Voot App from your google play store app.
  • Then open the voot app and login with your social media account.
  • Now in the Voot App you can see the 3rd option i.e. Bigg Boss auditions.
  • Now click on the same you will be on the main page of the Bigg Boss 12 Audition.
  • Now here you have to fill the registration form with complete information.
  • You also have to upload your audition video at the time of filling the audition video.
  • The size of the video is not more than 50 MB and duration of the video is not more than 3 minutes.
  • Agree on terms and conditions of the show and then submit the registration video.

Bigg Boss 12 Contestants

In India the audition will be taken as Video Uploaded on Voot App, Audition Team See these auditions and then shortlist applicants. Now If your video will be good and attractive then your chance will be increased. In this post you can also read the Topic Bigg Boss 12 Voting Online and How you will vote to your Favorite Participant. In this section we will tell you how to check the voting poll online.

399 thoughts on “Bigg Boss 12 Audition 2018 (Common People) Indiawale Registration Form Online

1. DIVYA SHARMA

Hi bigboss am divya SHARMA mera bhtt bada dream h bigboss mai ane ka Plzzzz muje ek chance de ke dkhlijeye pleaseee🙏🏻

2. Kajal goswami

Hii, sir.
    My name is Kajal goswami.i am doing a job. Main ak medle class famely se belong karta hoon.and main west bengal se belong kartahoon.ajtak big boss me west bengal se koinehi geya. So main chata Hoon k big boss me select hokar and show Jeet kar apna west bengal k naam rosan karu,and apne family k liye v kuch karu.aaj Tak koi v hamare west bengal ko gunti main late nehi .so plz I request plz give me one chance.thank you. And happy new year 2018 big boss.

3. Rituraj chaudhary

Hello big boss
    My name is Rituraj chaudhary
    I am jaat
    Mai india ko ya dekhna h ki ak jaat bhi big boss mai asekta h or muja apne papa ko bhi dekhana h ki mai kise sai kam nhi hu or mai New Delhi sai hu .

4. Bhannu pratap singh Gouria

HELLO FRNDS I M BHANNU PRATAP SINGH GOURIA I want to b a part of big boss 12 becoze I m very confident that ki ager muje moka diya Jay to Mai show ki TRP KO AUR APNE JAMMU KO AHA GAY LE JA SKTA HU KI JAMMU WALE KESI SE KUM NEHI AUR JIN LOGO KO LGTA HAI JAMMU SAFE NEHI UNE DIKHA SKTA HU KI JAMMU MAI AAP DELHI, MUMBAI SE ZADA SAFE HO KYU KI JAMMU MAI LADIES, GIRLS K SAATH RAPE NEHI HOTE AUR DUSRI BAAT JITNI OTHER STATE K LOG SOCHTE HAI KI J&K MAI KAFI ZADA MILLITANCE HAI BUT ITNI B NEHI HAI KHASKER JAMMU MAI TO NA K BARABER HE HAI ISLIYE SUB KO BTANA CHATA HU KI PLSE COME J&K AND ENJOY THE WONDERFUL WEATHER AUR LAST MAI YEHI BOLU GA KI PLSE GIVE ME A CHANCE BE A PART OF BIGBOSS SEASON12 AND LAST NOT THE LEAST I LOVE BIG BOSS AUR IN SUB SE ZADA I M A HUGE FAN OF SALMAN BHAI JAAN LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU ALL

5. Jyotikalash

Hii my self jyotikalash.. Hum patna sea hai or hum midle clss family sea bachpn sea humko acting bhutt pasnd hai par paisa kea problem kea chlta ya sab par hum dhyn nhe dea pae par bigg boss mera favb show hai or humko aisa lgta haii humm apna talent deka skta kyukee humko hur chez mange easily kr lea ty hai… Haa thora gussa jalde ho ja ty hai par ghr mai hum sab ko kuse rk skta hai with my master brain

6. TARUN TYAGI

Eight year se hr Ek episode Dakhta hu Kuch to kr skta hu show ke lie sayed me is show me ab desrive krtA hu

7. Ishika bhatnagar

Hello big boss I don’t know what I am and I want to proof my self I am very talented and passionate about entertained to janta and I hope I am be a best contestant in the bb12 so please -ishika bhatnagar

8. ASHU SHARMA

hello sir my ASHU SHARMA from LUDHIANA ,PUNJAB ,INDIA .I also wish to be a part of bigg bosss12. please also give a chance to me.

9. Danish khan truewin

Assalam walekum bhai /nameskar/
    I m Coman man Truewin sir I m big fan big boss
    Sir m agra se belong karta hu sir abitak koi agra se nhi aya muje aap ek moka jarur do plz sir

10. babu parshuram tupdol

HELLO BIGG BOSS SIR MERA NAAM BABU TUPDOL HAI MAIN MUMBAI MAIN REHTA HU AUR MUJE BIGG BOSS MAIN BAHUT ENTERTANMENT KARNA THIS MY NO 9594114350

11. Anil Aggarwal

I Anil,a middle class businessman​ want to participate in next BB season 12 as contestant . So if any chance inform me .I M ready for audition.thanx

12. syed anwar ali

mujhe apne liye or apni family liye bhut kuch karna h plaeseeeeeeeeee………………. sir

13. syed anwar ali

hello sir mujhe bigg boss 12 me aana h biggboss 12 ke audition kese karna h kuch btaoo……

14. mohd maskoor

mohd maskoor
    i m big boss fan sir mari khwaish h ki main big boss main jao apna our ghaw ka naam roshan kro
    sir ek chance do please i love you big boss
    contact 9891971545

15. Ravi

I love big boss
    I want to come in big boss
    And I lgaying waaat to all contestants
    I have zill to win

16. Sonu Kushwah

Hello big boss ,
    Mera naam Sonu Kushwah hai
    Or mai big boss season 12 mai ana chata hu so please big boss mujhe invite bhejo big boss
    My contact no 7987329454/9109599788

17. Tanveer Khan

Hy my name is tanveer khan urf. Raees Sir I’m. Bigg goss fan Sir salman bhaijii mujhe bhi kuch moka dijyga Sir life me kuch bnna he to kya pta bigg boss me aane se kuch ho jay or sb log pta nhi big boss me Kyu Jana chate to is lia mbi to dekhu kya he or kya hota he bigg boss me Jane se sir mare baat ka bura lga to plzz sorry bs jo dil me aaya wo bol diya

18. Akash Sharma

Hello Bigg Boss sir…..main Bigg Boss mein aane chata Hu or apki trh asmaan ki uchaiyo ko chuna chata Hu…so Bigg Boss plz. ..

19. Akash Sharma

Hello Bigg Bose sir…meko Bigg Bose mein ane hai….so plzzzz…..main bhi asmaan ki uchaiyo ko dhkne chata hu….apki trh

20. Mohammad Sajid ahmad

Hlw big boss my name is Mohammad Sajid ahmad live in Allahabad in up my mobile number 9807247936

21. Hunny Hiranandani

Hello big boss I’m hunny Hiranandani I’m 35 but trust me I’m look like 25 nly plz give me chance I give my 100% fo sure n make u proud n mah famliy Thanks❤️

22. Niteshkumar Hanwate

Hello sir, i am very big fan of big boss show, i follow this show from last 7 years & i want to participate in this show as a commoner, for me the meaning of commoner is belongs from the village that is the real commoner & i am a villager so give me a chance to participate in big boss.

1. Aniba khan

Hi bigg boss me aap ke show ki bohot badi fan hu mujhe bula lijiye plz 😢

23. Rishi Sharma

Hello sir my name is Rishi Sharma…..Me doing job and also a Dance Coureographer from last 12 Years.
    SIR I WANT TO BECOME A FAMOUS FILM STAR !!
    SO I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN BIGG BOSS 12!!
    Please give me one chance to prove myself.

24. neha gujjri

Hello
    bigg boss,nd mere salman bhaiya mujhe aapki jai ho movie jaisa kuch krna h only dusro ki madat isliye mujhe bigg boss m aana h kuch grib bacho k liye kuch krna h

25. Lokendra choudhary

Hay my name is lokendra choudhary. I am vary big fan Bigg Boss

26. Imran Qurshi

Imran Qurshi
    Iam big fen biggboss
    Biggboss 11 all episode watching
    Par iam pakistani
    Contact 03347446765

27. sachitanandgoswami

Salman sir mai kuch jyaada nahi bolunga baaki logo ke jaise sirf tin word entertaienment èntertaienmen
    entertainment

Mobile no. 8369888380 jai bajrangbali

28. Sourabh phalwan gujjar

Hello big boss sir ma sourabh phalwan gujjar man big boss 11 ka liay apply kya tha mujshi 15000 ruppes apna account dall na ka liya bola tha plz plz plz plz contact no 9560109697

29. Sourabh phalwan gujjar

Hello big boss sir ma sourabh phalwan gujjar muja ek moka da plz plz contact no 9560109697 ram ram hi

30. Amit Kumar Singh

Big boss ji mere ko big boss me ane ka mean Karan h.me ek dam common person hu .or me yah dekhana chata hu ki mere ko mere ghar wale t.v par dekhe kyo ki mere ghar me aj thak koi bhi t.v par aya nahi h..mere mummy ka sapna h me kuch accha karu but kuch ho nahi rha h..or h me celebrity ki what bhi lagana h kyo shayad wah common ko insan nahi samjha rhe h….. V love big bosd

31. Reena Bansal

Hiii bigg boss mera naam reena Bansal hai or me bigg boss season 12 me jana chatti hu 9873839954

32. saba shaikh

Hiiii bigg boss i am saba shaikh and i am very intrested in bigg boss and i am huge fan of bigg boss i like this and i wish to be a part of the bigg boss so plzzz bigg boss give me chance plzzz

33. Shane Alam Siddiqui

Yaha to sab Big boss ke bade wale fans hai… Lekin aap log yaad rakhiye ki sirf fan hona kafi nhi hai.. Uske sath sath Ek achha player hona bhi zaroori hai… Mera audition le lijiye colors tv shayd apko ek achha contestant mil jaye… Thanks
    Chat n Call with us 9026269698

34. kuldeep

Hwlo, Mera naam Kuldeep Hai , Mein Dehra dun se belong krta hu , mera bahut bada dream hai big boss mein aane ka cz mein big boss ko starting se follow kr rha hu or mere ko bahut maaza bhi hai big boss relaty show ko dekhne mein .. to plzzz mere ko plz one chance dedo … humble rqts 😀

35. Trishant Sharma

Hello big boss,

I am a big fan of big boss. Maine big boss ke saare episode dekhe hai. mai big boss me aana chahta hu. muje please guide kijiye k mai kaise aa sakta hu. Mai aapke reply ka wait krunga. My contact number is 9780954522

36. Ankita

I am not able to download voot app on my pc as well as phone (says incompatible), can you please suggest me some other way to log in and register for bigg boss season 12.

1. Ankit Gujjar

You can direct register in voot app
      If you have any issue so you can watch youtube
      They will guide you.

37. Sanju Bulchandani

Hello Big boss, hi salman sir, myself sanju from Ulhasnagar , Maharashtra. Sir mujhe bhi bb season 12 mein participate karne ka interest hai , mein chahta mein bhi bb season 12 ka sadasya banu big boss ke ghar ka .Sir I need one chance sir this is my no . 8793091286/8208923094.

1. Hitesh Rajpurohit

Mera nam Hitesh rajpurohit nd hitubhabha nd jagirdar_hr k nam se ni jante hai or jodhpur rajsthan ka rahne wala hu or ek chota rap singr hu rapping krta hu
      Krlo tyar ab aaara hu mai bi big boss ka audition dene ab ki bar big boss mai jauga to mai hi chaiye kuch bi ho
      Rajsthan ka chora hu , Jodhpur mai rahne wala hu , or biss boss ko jitne wala hu

38. Swati tank

Hi….colour tv…i m big fan of big boss…maine big boss ke sare sesion dekhe hai….i coman girl. ..mai big boss mai ana chati hu..ap kyu mjhe chunge??big boss soch rhage hogye??….mai apne pyr ke liye big boss me ana chati hu..big boss bhut bada reality show hai…es me jo bhi agya…wo celebrity ho jati hai..so plzzzzz plzzzz….mjhe apna pyr pana hai phir uski family mjhe apna legi.plz colour tv ap ka spot meri life badl skta hai mjhe mere pyr se mila skte ho plz…request haii.ek moka jo colour tv mjhe degi to meri love life mil jagyi hum ne sab kuch try krliya apne pyr ke liye.my bf ki family manne ke liye tyr nhi hai ek last option bacha Shady ye bhagwan ka Rasta hai..plz bis boss. ..ek chance dedijye…ap es time mere bhagwan ke saman ho…big boss can change my life….

39. Diwaker

Mera name Diwakar prajapati hai mai up ka eak hapur ka pass eak chotaa saa kass wa garhmukteshwar hai mai wha sey mujha bigg boss mai ana ka moka do jiss sey mey app na gau ka name upper kir ka moka mile ga mera ph.7088802236.9990659287.9368737150.sir .mujha eak beer moka doo

40. tripti mishra

Hello reader………..
    I is tripti mishra n I m going to complete 23 on coming March 2018…….i m from gaya… Itz situated in bihar….Sir I love dis show..plizzz… Plizzzzzzzz.. .plizzzzzzz biggboss gimme a chance……i wanna make my place n citizens proud…..

41. Fatima

Mujhe big boss m jana h……m apne ghrwalo ko proof krna chahti hun ki m ladko s km nahi hun………m apni zindgi apne trike s guzaarna chahti hun……plz Salman Bhai help kijiye…….

42. Rishi

Sir mujhe Bigg Boss mein aana hai aur Main Chahta Hoon ki mera mera naam select home aur Main Bigg Boss Bigg Boss 12 Mia how

43. sandeep singh sippy

hallo bigg boss sir mara naam sandeep singh sippy bigg boss season 12 Happy Hew year 2018. 9878672387

1. firoz Khan

Sir main ek common family se hu m big boss season 12 ka contestant banna chahta hu sir meri bhut bada sapna h bigg boss krne ka aur ghr m rehkr task pure krne jb bigg boss ki taraf se commners ko mauka mil raha h to m bhi chahta hu muje b mauka mile sir meri ek beti uske future aur apne khwab pure krne K liye bigg boss krna chahta hu….
      8506972919